POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Maximal Minimalism : Re: Maximal Minimalism Server Time
8 Aug 2024 08:19:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Maximal Minimalism
From: Thomas de Groot
Date: 1 Aug 2005 03:24:38
Message: <42edce36@news.povray.org>
"St." <dot### [at] dotcom> schreef in bericht news:42eccf27@news.povray.org...
> I think I'm going to stick with this idea for the IRTC.
>
>  Thomas, you'd make a good detective as you were really close with what I
> was doing. :)
>
> Anyway, it 'is' a grain of sand. I found a great site when looking for
> images of a single grain of sand which is here:

Ah ha!! microfossils eroded from some rocks and worn down to sand grain
size! I had no clue about the real size of your image, so I was thinking
about larger animals. I am no detective, Steve, but I happen to be a
geologist, so it did not look so alien to me... ;-)

Very beautiful image in any case!!

Thomas